At Search Engine Laws the privacy of our visitors is extremely important to us. To protect our visitor’s privacy we provide this notice explaining about searchenginelaws.com online information progression and the choices you can make regarding the way your information is collected and used.
To make this notice easily accessible, we make it available at every point where your personal information may be requested. We take all measures to protect your personal details against loss, unauthorized access, misuse, manipulation, unauthorized disclosure, or destruction.
The information collected on our site will never be shared with any third parties. Also, you have the option to unsubscribe from our emails and newsletters by clicking the links at the bottom of any email we send and you can block the notification we send on your browser site settings.
Contact Us, if you have any queries or issues regarding the use of your Personal Information and we will gladly assist you.
What Information Do We Gather About You?
We collect different types of personal information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data We Collect
While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable details that can be used to contact you, send emails, newsletters or notifications. Personally identifiable details we collect may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
Log & Usage Data
Like many other websites, Search Engine Laws makes use of log files. We may also collect information on how our website is accessed and used. This Usage Data may collect information such as your computer’s or mobile Internet Protocol address, browser and version, the web pages of our site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time user spent on our web pages, unique device identifiers, date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information and other diagnostic related data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our website services. You can modify your browser to accept or refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. If you do not approve cookies then you may not be able to use some of our website portions.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our website services.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to collect your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies to protect our website and your privacy.
How We Use Your Information
Search Engine Laws uses the collected information for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the website services
- To notify you about changes to our website
- To allow you to participate in features of our website when you choose to do so
- To provide support and customer care
- To provide valuable information so that we can improve the website
- To monitor the usage of the website
- To detect, prevent and address any technical issues
Transfer of Data
Your personal or other information which is collected may be transferred to or maintained on the machine located outside of your province, state, country or any other governmental jurisdiction where the protection of digital data laws may be different from those from your local jurisdiction.
If you are situated outside India and choose to provide personal information to us then please note that we transfer your data to India and process it there.
Search Engine Laws may disclose your submitted data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Search Engine Laws.
- To investigate or prevent possible wrongdoing in connection with the website.
- To protect the personal safety of the users of our website or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
Protection of your Information
The security of your personal details is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or the method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we make use of commercially acceptable means to protect the information gathered but we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to our users based on their visit to our sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt-out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
- Third-party ads may be served by Google but will include third-party tagging or cookies provided by the advertiser or ad network.
- User can opt-out of some third-party vendors uses of cookies for personalized advertising by visiting www.aboutads.info.
We display advertisements on some of our webpages and third-party ad servers or ad networks use technology to the advertisements and links that appear on Search Engine Laws send directly to your browsers. This targeting is always an automated process; none of the information used for targeting is analyzed manually or made available to advertising customers.
If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please go to http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
We may collaborate with third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our website services (“Service Providers”), to provide the services on our behalf and to perform website-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our website is been used.
These service providers have access to your Personal Information only to perform tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other reasons.
Other Website Policy
We don’t have any control and responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services they provide.
How To Access or Change Your Information?
You may access, review and edit the personally identifiable information that you provide to us online. You can also ask us to update your personally identifiable information or communication preferences by contacting us via our Contact Us page. Please note that any request to update your information may take up to 30 days to process and that you may continue to receive communications from Search Engine Laws using the previously provided information until your request becomes effective.
Additionally, you may opt-out from the use of your personally identifiable information collected online for the purpose of sending such marketing or promotional communications at any time by following the unsubscribe instruction contained within each of the newsletters or promotional communications you receive.
Updated on September 04, 2018